SCHOOL GROUNDS have restricted access for student and staff safety.
Students are allowed on campus: beginning at 7:30 AM for Zero period students only, then at 8:00 AM for the rest of the student body.
All students are to leave school grounds immediately upon dismissal from class at the end of the school day. Students must be off campus by 3:30 PM unless they are participating in a school sponsored event.
There is no student supervision prior to 7:30 AM or after 3:30 PM.
Once a student has left the school grounds at the end of the day they are not permitted to return, unless they are participating in a school sponsored event.
ADULTS must check in at the office at all times. The only exception is after school for sporting events. The entrance for sporting events is the gate on BEAR CUB LANE on the East side of campus.
Ustach is a CLOSED CAMPUS. Once students arrive in the morning they may not leave without permission until the end of the school day. Students will only be released to leave campus during school hours if their parent is present. (Any other adult must be designated by the parent on the student emergency card). All students must sign out through the attendance office when they leave campus during the school day. If a student returns to school after being released during the day, they must check in at the attendance office to obtain a re-admit for the class(es) missed.
- Only one gate will be accessible to campus: Main Gate to the West of the office
- Open at 7:30 a.m. (for zero period students)
- Open at 8:00 a.m. for all other students
- Closed at 8:30 a.m. (ALL tardy students 8:30 am - 9:00 am, check in at front office; 9:00 am on - PARENT & STUDENT must check in at front office)
- Bike riders - MUST walk around to the main gate for entry/exit.