- Achieve a minimum cumulative Grade Point Average (GPA) of 1.5 for 6th-8th grades
- Pass all required courses for 8th grade: 2 academic points per subject (D or better in 2 trimesters)
- Zero incidences of truancy
- No more than one (1) “U” Unsatisfactory citizenship mark
- No Debts owed to the school
- Pass the 7th grade Minimum Proficiency tests
GRADUATION DAY INFORMATION
May 24, 2019 - Promotion Ceremony 6pm @ Johansen High School
Want to graduate with honors?
You must be a member of CJSF all through 7th and 8th grade starting after the first trimester of 7th grade. Honor Society is your first step...CJSF is the same criterion.